For Massage (as below), please call 07825 888725 (not 01276 514944) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.resolute-health.co.uk
Update - Sports Therapy, Sport Massage and Therapeutic Massage.
To be able to complement Sports Massage with access to an onsite gym for rehab programmes etc., our sister company, Resolute Health, have moved to Resolute Athletic based in Frimley. Please visit their website to learn more about the new facility and the services they can offer.
A holistic approach aims to restore balance within the body, taking into account the person’s whole being, not just their physical symptoms or ailments.
- Relieving tension and relaxing tight, sore muscles
- Improving skin and muscle tone
- Encouraging better circulation
- Awareness of body and breathing to improve posture
- Relieving stiff joints
- Promoting relaxation, thus reducing the effects of stress and anxiety
- Inducing a deeper sleep
- Increasing energy by invigorating all the body systems, therefore reducing fatigue
Sports Massage is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body. The techniques used by sports massage practitioners have been developed to ensure effective and efficient results are gained from each massage given.
The reported benefits of Sports Massage include:
- Improve circulation & lymphatic flow
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
- Increase or decrease muscle tone
- Increase muscle length
- Remodel scar tissue
- Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation
If you play sport at any level, a sports specific massage can be beneficial at various stages of participation. For example:
- The conditioning/training phase
- Pre competition
- Post competition
- Post travel
- Injury prevention
- Injury recovery
To benefit from a sports massage you do not need to be a professional sportsperson. By ensuring you use an SMA accredited practitioner, you ensure that you will be receiving an individually tailored, high quality massage.
The Physio (Surrey) Ltd, 46 Watchetts Drive,
Tel: +44 (0)1276 514944 Email: email@example.com